PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2010, 19:05
xraydice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have flown Viking as well as many of the other lo-co's and not-so-lo-co's , something the disgruntled / disgusted of (insert location) may want to bear in mind is ( and this applies to any air transport operation ) the fact that flying an aircraft is ,to some degree an exact science with some human interactiom and skill, whereas running to shedule is not so exact due to the many and sometimes unpredictable factors that crop up. Occasionaly it's the passenger that is that factor, along with ( insert any unforseed factor from strikes,weather,late pax,volcanic eruption ,dead cow on rwy,you get the idea....)
Sure it can be cold , but a damm sight colder outside ! ask the CC for the temp to be raised, lets face it 2 weeks in the sun and heat will make almost anywhere feel cold.
I fly Viking as well as many of the other lo-co's again in August, its a cheap flight with a seat,toilet and refreshments available,CC to keep me safe and assist me if required and like any flight to far far away land it sure beats walking !
And when I go with BA or Virgin its a seat,toliet and refreshments available etc etc, you get what you pay for but at the end of the day you take off, fly and land regardless.
Rant over ,off to pack my bags

Xrd