PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cluster headache
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2010, 14:24
zakman1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finding relief finally!

I have lived with cluster headaches for 28 years now and based on my many years of dealing with CH and trying many different treatment options, the best results have come through homeopathy. I live in the Cleveland, OH area and a friend recommended for me to see an experienced homeopathic consultant. The remedy he recommended actually stopped a major attach in a few short minutes and continues to be effect. To be honest, I was a little skeptical at first, but after 28 years I was willing to try anything. The best part is there are no side effects and the cost is very reasonable compared to expensive drugs and treatments. My wife and I were so impressed by the results that we are now having our daughters seeing this consultant for their particular needs. I would make sure that you see someone in your area that is experienced with homeopathy and who can recommend various remedies and who is willing to follow-up with you. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who suffer with cluster headaches.