PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2010, 09:41
ChicoG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA know exactly how many went on strike - they have withdrawn their staff travel, remember?

So it really doesn't matter what number BASSA fabricate (and I don't believe them for a minute, as they have been proven to be liars on so many occasions).

What matters is that BA can survive the strike now, and they've also managed to railroad New Fleet through and are therefore guaranteed the eventual cost savings that will generate.

All that BASSA should really be doing is negotiating to keep existing crew on their current earnings until they leave.

Any further disruption and I'm sure that will be the next thing under threat.

The trouble is that the BASSAmentalists still think that striking will actually achieve something.

"It will force BA back to the table!", or some other such nonsense on to which those living in La La Land probably still desperately cling.

I can only sigh at Duggie Fashion, the latest BASSA troll who has nothing constructive to offer and has decided that p*ssing off the ground engineering staff will achieve something.

if he is actually speaking the truth (which I also doubt), it would be a simple task to identify him if he continues his childish behaviour.

What a complete saddo, like the rest of them.