PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 26th Jul 2010, 07:36
Duggie Fashion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well L337 the seven pages of "trivia" I wrote up on arrival included the no smoking sign not working in the CSD's office ( I am a no smoker by the way).

The Captain did not see anything that was not necessary. Next trip will be on an old A market 777, plenty of scope there to find defects. I do hope my colleagues in engineering are enjoying their cabin crew training.

It seems that the truth hurts, especially when our glroious CEO has mislead so many people via the media. Posters on this forum must learn not to be so trusting of management. Walsh has a track record of telling porkies. When the truth was dragged out of him at the Commons Transport Select Committess investigation of what went wrong at T5, Walsh admitted he knew the day before it would not work, but went ahead anyway. I think that at the Harvard Business School, this is known as the "s**t or bust strategy".

I hope the BA flight crew lurking here are watching developments at JetStar, who may recruit ';foreign' pilots on a lot less money even than the lower salaried subsidiary carrier anyway. That is the future gentlemen when you follow a course of appeasement. Dog walking on your days off beckons.

Last edited by Duggie Fashion; 26th Jul 2010 at 07:48.