PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2010, 22:48
graculus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's only mindless to those of insufficient mind to grasp it in the first place
bunker24

I do so hate it when those so lacking in character or education feel that they can abuse me by PM, rather than post in public and receive a suitable reply. Much though it goes against the grain, it's obvious that you have no shame or character, so deserve to have your own mindset exposed for the comments of all - something you doubtless dislike. You obviously have no knowledge of the size of my computer

deleted by SP: Pm's are NOT to be quoted in public!
... Oh, btw, here's my riposte to your angry rant

Oh dear, having a little anger management problem are we? I find this is often the case with mindless, pig-ignorant philistines

I'm so pleased to know it makes you mad If I can be bothered to continue with my most pleasurable fishing trip, I'll be sure to make a special mention of you
oh, I seem to have done just that. You probably think that a suitable rejoinder to your childless response would be "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me", but I dont [sic] think that's at all apposite. Billy the bard would much have preferred something which would vex thee far more, such as "It offends me to the soul to hear a robustious periwig pated fellow tear a passion to tatters, to very rags", or Thou qualling tallow-faced wrinkled-witch!, or Thou unwholesome fool-born coxcomb! ... but enough, I tire of thee, tiresome bonker, speaker of that referred to by the immortal bard as:

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle,

This earth of majesty, this seat of Mars,

This other Eden, demi-paradise,

This fortress built by Nature for herself

Against infection and the hand of war,

This happy breed of men, this little world,

This precious stone set in the silver sea,

Which serves it in the office of a wall,

Or as a moat defensive to a house,

Against the envy of less happier lands,

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England...

or mayhap you are a person of Gaelic persuasion

Last edited by Senior Pilot; 25th Jul 2010 at 23:30. Reason: Delete PM quote