PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 25th Jul 2010, 19:59
Ava Hannah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whether crew sign this new revised contract or they somehow stay on there existing contract, either way Mixed fleet will take over the more profitable routes.
This is going to happen.
Which is why we need reassurance from BA. All they have ever agreed to is to discuss route transfers and aircraft allocations with Unite. What exactly does discuss mean?

Like I said before, apparently he has offered a contract which includes guaranteed pay, same T&C's as before.
I'm guessing it must be a change to the re-deployment agreement and something else.
It's all about trying to divide the workforce further. The offer has to be improved and include staff travel without any sanctions.

Yes, they will try and starve you of work but the same will happen on the revised contract once MF has got to a level they want.
Wait a couple of years until the route network for EF and WW have become smaller and the company is wanting to re-negotiate the top-up payment figure.

S.O.S.R contract changes, 90 day notices, crew being sacked if they participate in the next I.A if B.A can successfully tie this strike to the last one.
Rumours which have been going around for a very long time.

Let them sack me. I would return my uniform feeling proud of having completed a good fight against a nasty piece of management. I couldn't be less bothered as this company is not what it used to be. WW has done nothing but harm in a very short period of time. Some of us are pleased that he's leaving in a couple of months.