PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 7
Thread: MANCHESTER - 7
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2010, 10:28
jubilee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Returned onto gate 6, pier B this week. Decorators were in painting the pier internally,
and the floor looked as if it was being given a make over. Followed the crowd from the
Emirates flight,took about 1min to clear passport control, with all desks manned.
Nothing wrong with the stairs after the flight,after being sat down for several hours a bit of exercise wont do any harm. I am sure that if you need assistants, you only need ask.

As for the exit after customs, if was twice as wide people would still cut the corner and bang into others, they seem to forget other people are exiting at the same time.

The actual walk outside arrivals to reach a lift or the escalator for the walkway is about 5 yards without cover. I have not checked, but you could do this by turning right after coming out of arrivals and access the walkway internally some years ago.

My only gripe would be my walk to the car park bus stop was exposed to the elements, however they had erected a bus shelter to wait in. Gee that was lucky.
Jubilee.

PS this is in response to post Gavin C.