PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines. Rishworth or Parc Aviation?
Old 24th Jul 2010, 06:32
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have worked for RAL and I was SCREWED by them. They have ZERO integrity. I know of others still being screwed. Still begging for their money, still having calls and emails unanswered.

Just use the search engine and gauge the positive comments about RAL vs the negative. Personally, I wouldn't care if they did have the same insurance as Parc, DPI, other.... even more money because at the end of the day when you NEED the support of your agency to get something as basic as your MINIMAL T's & C's of your contract honored, RAL are found wanting time and time and time again. They will sell you out and have a long history of doing so.

Didn't they just impose an ILLEGAL pay cut to their pilots, or so I read on this forum? (ie breach of contract? Aren't they being taken to court as a result?)

At the end of the day, RAL could "offer" whatever they want, but you GET is lies and deceit. Absolute SCUM. And I think you'll find the majority of comments from those with experience of RAL the same.

Good luck with your decision. Don't blame anyone but yourself if you do sign with those low life ba$tards and suffer as a result.

(Am I bitter? Hell yeah after the way they treated me. I don't work in SE Asia so can't help with the VAC stuff, sorry.)