PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 2
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 2
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2010, 03:37
Thaimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"The very same people knocking FR now will be the very same people flying with FR now and when they come back in the spring ! If the price is right the moral stance flies"

Right from day 1 when Ryanair scuppered "BUZZ" from starting at the airport. I had an inclination that there would be tears at the end of the day if they ever let the likes of MOL into B'mth.
They came in with their false promises of future plans to get an unfair deal, then tried to force out any competition that was around with their unfair hand, so what happens when it's time for them to deliver on their promise?? NOTHING!!
BOH should have the gut's to say to Ryanair & their false promises.. Sorry due to the same economic circumstances we can no longer keep the present prices as they are but will have to raise them to keep the airport viable, then see what MOL would do!!
Mag had the gut's to do it up north & watch them walk away, so let's see what MAG lead B'mth will do.

Oh bye the way Qwerty9
I do practice what I preach, I have never & will never travel with Pikey airway's even at 1penny a trip, I wouldn't set foot near his airline, I detest his practices & vote with my feet!!!