PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 23:53
pw82506

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Duncans Alter Ego

Looks like DH has time on his hand and has wheeled out one of his female personas for an Anonymous article in todays Guardian.

He has a nice little dig at the Pilots and generally tries to stir up trouble - again

"And it's not just the passengers you have to look out for. I once saw a fist-fight break out when two of the cabin crew discovered they were sleeping with the same captain. The straight crew probably have the best job of all – they work with all the female staff, rather than being confined to the cockpit, so they get off with more girls than anyone else. It can be a great social life – wild parties in hotels; skinny-dipping, smoking dope and getting drunk. There have been moments where I've thought, thank God the passengers can't see us now, like the time I was sitting by a swimming pool in Cyprus at 5am, drinking martinis and watching our drunken flight captain flirting with a girl, and thinking, "He's got to fly a plane in less than four hours' time." Still, he was flying Airbus, which means they hardly have to do a thing – the computer almost lands it for them."

Maybe he is playing Miss M or Ava in this one. I wonder how he gets into character?

But typical how the CC job is implied to be more dificult than Pilots, who "hardly have to do a thing".

How can a national newspaper print such utter tosh - well it is the Guardian I suppose