PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shameful discrimination against military personnel
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 20:22
newbiep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shame on me?! Not really you stated that he had the wrong shade of tan with the express intention of inciting racial discrimination. You also implied that the geographical location, Wolverhampton, meant that white people are discriminated against. I understood that your son took out his driving licence and his ID was spotted. I did infer that he may have been with a group of drunk people but why else would you choose to go to a Yates Wine Lodge. Lets face it, you don't go there for the food....don't pretend to be naive and assume that a group of young people go out on the town for a quiet drink and a chat. The are out to decompress, share their experiences and have fun of course they are merry. No need to be agressive with me. If they had pitched up on a Sunday afternoon in uniform and been refused entry then you may have had a point. I don't think you do. Mountain and molehill springs to mind. Stop trying to fish for stories where military people have had a hard time from the general public.