PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 16:10
Airmann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the responses, they are exactly the same points brought up before, again the forum has come full circle, it has happened before, here is my reply:

Mike.Park: You are right mate, for some people this is their only outlet. Here is the problem though: coming to a safe, and anonymous place to vent does not put out the source of the frustration, it is a temporary fix and a lost cause so long as ideas and opinions (and in some part down right facts) stay in peoples heads and on pprune forums. It only goes so far, and then we all hit a brick wall because for the most part people cannot take their their frustrations, ideas opinions and have them heard out in the real world.

That being said, for those of you on this forum who simply want a place to vent and don't really care at the end of the day I'm certainly not going to be the one to stand in your way. ya it seems that life is hard enough as it is working in gulf air, and you do have a right to a place like this to get your frustrations out. Respect.

For the rest, Gulf Air is an airline steeped in history that has been hijacked. The Hijackers try to keep people down and certainly don't want your opinions to be heard. It seems that they are sandwiched between upper management and the general workforce, but then that is where the real power has always come from. An individual who tries to speak up will be crushed quicly

It will take nothing less than an army of people, who position themselves perfectly within the company and in Bahraini society in order to change the general flow of things. I'm just surprised that no one from the Bahraini elite has taken more action especially the way this company is bleeding their bank accounts, maybe they are the ones the frustrations should be revealed to, do they know whats going on or are the hijackers keeping them in the dark? Either way something will have to give, because I doubt this course can continue.

When did Gulf Air become an Epic Greek Tragedy?