PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thomas Cook cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 15:40
the ace of spades

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to all the whingers

i have done a lot of interviews over the past few years and on no occassion did the company call me up or email me to say i didnt progress to the next stage at the same of or before offering it to successful canditates. that is just the way it goes, it is not unprofessinal of tc at all, you might learn to realise this after you have applied for a few other things in the future.
if all you want to do is come on here and complain it doesnt show much character and get up in you. the stage 3 tests are in progress this weekend as you all know so just take it on the chin and take what you can from it and do better next time.
i got called to stage 3 but due to my personal situation i have had to pull out of the competition. i wrote 3 pages and got the call, some wrote 10 plus pages and got the call. they have a canditate profile and the way you answered the questions ultimately dictates if you will be successful or not, not the quantity. life experience and getting your point accross is what you needed.
to all who have made it this far, the very best of luck and to all who have not been successful, as i said earlier, chin up, there will be more opportunities, one door closes, another one opens. if its what you really want to do and you work hard, then i am sure it wont pass you by.

be good.
t a o s