PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 11:44
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FG, Firstly I don't recall ever mentioning Fatigue. If you want back up on the fatigue point, I CAN confirm that I am completely knackered! Happy? Forgive me but I thought we were discussing Canadian protectionism, not the internal workings of our fatigue management group?

Secondly, you have just proven that you know bugger all about Auditing! Do you honestly think PWC are gonna accept a load of made up crap written on the back of a fag packet? If that were the case, you could set up your own international Auditing company called 'Bodgit and Scarper', sign off on any old rubbish presented to you and make $billions every year...... Jeez why didn't I think of that before?

Thirdly, and something people like you seem to continually and conveniently gloss over is WHERE THE HELL IS THIS STATE FUNDING (in the form of cheap fuel etc) COMING FROM? Dubai does not have any spare cash, indeed EK is propping up Dubai to a certain extent ie the $400m dividend it paid! Or are you saying that, throughout the year the Government gives money/subsidies to EK and then at the end of the year EK gives it back?? Hmmm, what a logical argument you present........ NOT!!!!!

Once more, I'll say it again for the hard of learning, Jet A1 in this country has come all the way from Singapore, if anything it'll be more expensive than some other places!!

By all means place a VALID argument on the table, but I would ask that you think wisely and sensibly about what you are writing because at the moment it just sounds like an 11th Grade debating society where only 1 side is able to put logical facts on the table.