PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 10:01
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GMC 1500, In a part of the globe where mutual aid and cooperation between nations is often dismissed by the rest of the world there is in fact a very smooth runing oil distribution system which provides a stable {till it runs out} delivery system of cheap oil to all nations but one in the Middle East, {You only get three tries to name the one} The very fact that its cheaper to pump oil from dry land wells not only makes it cheaper but ensures that it is being exploited at a faster rate than other sources, therein lies the problem which will ensure the more rapid depleation of the ME fields, I do in fact know a little bit about the oil game by dint of having one of my kin fairly high up in the exploration/distribution part of the industry, it really doesnt matter what infrastructure the nations in the ME build unless they truly build an oil free society, given the local view on life I doubt this will happen. Time frame for this? As one poster said, I may just live long enough to see it, {72 at this time} but happen it will. In the meantime I will help the process today by racing my boat,{ twin 485 H/P V8s!}