PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 09:24
fourgolds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My point exactly. You can make a compelling argument by appearing to comply. By tankering in to Dubai ( you believe it , why should,nt the auditors). Fact is 50 % of departures are out of DXB ( so its still cheaper ) . So you get PWC or whoever you like to Audit you. ( your papers appear to be in order , PWC have their reputation covered as they audit what appears to be a ligitimate set of transactions). Whereas it is in fact anything but what it " appears " to be.

So I just want to confirm with you then , That you agree with the companies " approved" experts that fatigue is not an issue in EK. Because we have a Fatigue commitee and " independant" studies to confirm that fatigue is not an issue ? . Because if this is the real nature of their character , then why are they not capable of getting the " results " they require to do whatever they need to do.

Seeing the way they conduct bussiness in this part of the world is proof enough for me. Believe me the Canadaian Gov are right to have a healthy suspicion for EK's arguments. I also believe this is only the start of EK,s battles for farther access to many markets. Europe will tighten its reigns , so will many other countries.

The greatest argument is the need for more " transparency"