PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 2
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 07:22
Thaimike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goodbye Ryanair

"Dillthedog"

Thanks for your response to Groundloop, my thought's totally.
Of course BOH coudn't just ask Ryanair politely to go away, that would be so unjust after all their great service over the years & of course "against all rules & regs" no doubt, but let's see how long they would stick around with a level playing field trying to vie for customers.
Ryanair I'm sorry to burst your "bubble" but customers at BOH do not share your dream that you are the worlds best airline,
they use you because you are the only choice to certain destinations, if you had any competition to any destination for the same price you wouldn't stand a chance!!
The only way you can operate is to get a special deal form the airport so you can undercut the likes of "Thomson" etc then dictate what you can or cannot do without fear of retribution!!
Maybe just maybe 1 day BOH will wake up & smell the coffee and make life hard for you to stick around, then maybe just maybe BOH will attract decent carriers with decent track records & slowly but surely claw it'self back to being a decent airport.
Again just my humble opinion.