PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Q400's for QF Link..
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2010, 00:01
Waghi Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

And who is going to fly these new aircraft. Currently half the crew being placed in training focus groups, crew constantly being placed off line due sim failures including entry cyclics, upgrade cyclics and currency cyclics. The place is a cluster.
If this is correct them there is something seriously wrong with their training system,or could it be more of certain people having their own agendas ?

I don't having anything to do with Qlink however the airline I fly for seems to have a few checkies who appear to get off on failing people in the sim,as a result I consider the sim as a torture box if I'm placed in there with the wrong checkie. Get in the sim with a good checkie and I have a great day !

This kind of behavior does nothing to encourage crews,infact in most cases it really screws with peoples minds not to mention the effect it can have on families. Hence,I've been through it and it's not nice.

Maybe we should start a new thread on this topic,not to have a bitch but to get ideas on how to try and deal with these kind of problems when they happen.