PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons for delays
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 19:06
Northbeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speaking of a pile of %%$#*&&

K3lvc & others,

This sentence of yours (In summary if I pay £1 for my ticket it doesn't give Airline R any more right to **** on me than if I'd paid £200 for the same flight) reminded me of a incident that happened on one of my flight earlier this month.
I needed to use the restroom and placed a call to the flight attendants. The lavatory was in use and I needed to wait until it was available and they would call me back.
When I got to the lavatory I was immediately overcome with the stench of excrement-it was awful. Having changed my share of diapers in the past there was no question as to what I smelled. However a quick look around did not reveal the source. I exited as soon as possible and got some deodorizer and sprayed down the lavatory. Eventually the Flight Attendant “discovered” that a previous user had defecated on top of the toilet seat then smashed the toilet seat and their pile of **** against the side of the airplane, effectively using their feces as glue.
Guess somebody decided the price they paid for the ticket entitled them to “**** on me” (by extension). When dealing with the public I have found that 98% are just fine, 1% are truly outstanding and a complete pleasure to interact with and the remaining 1% are quite unpleasant. Of the 1% that are unpleasant, a fraction of that number, are truly dangerous.

Northbeach

Last edited by Northbeach; 30th Jul 2010 at 15:11.