PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jet airways
Thread: jet airways
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 14:08
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Jimmy Gill,
Okay buddy you win (if thats what you want)!!
.End of the arguement.Btw is it really necessary to highlight the sentences? Its my post so I know what I've written and others have read it as well so all are aware of it (and you are already quoting it in your post for those who didnt read it,whats the point highlighting?).You obviously will have perfectly suitable explanation to it which my small pea sized brain will fail to understand!! Is it really really necessary to take someone on mate?
Emirates,Qatar,BA,AA airlines all claim to be equal opportunity employers still they have age restrictions.The ad that you pasted in your post has been floated by jet air after the Indian aviation industry has faced its worst ever turmoil.And thats what my point is Jet is not what it used to be say 3,4,5 years ago.Any how I shall refrain my self from posting my views in this thread any more.Wishing all the luck to those who have been invited to attend Jet Air Recruitment process.May the deserving candidates make it to the right seat !! Happy landings to all.Over and out