PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAA CEO Good Value?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 11:38
Winco Wobble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing snide about my comments Fitter2, they are straight questions, asked on here because I reckon we might get some sensible answers. It may be my first post as Winco W, but there's a reason for that as I already stated. Snide would be telling you to spell matter correctly!(not mattor), I'm sure that was a typo and I wouldn't actually stoop to that sort of sniping other than as an example.

I have no doubt that Peter Harvey is a good glider pilot, never questioned it. THAT has no bearing on his ability to run a company. BTW an interesting comment came from a member of the Lasham Gliding Club on his appointment to the PFA (as it was then). That was "Never saw him as a team player, he's always been a loner chasing records" - interesting in the light of his performance in the office ;-)

In any case, there are enough LAA members on here to read this, which was my intention. I do post on here in another guise but don't bother asking who! This has one purpose; to raise a debate which won't be censored on the LAA site (which by the way requires real names to be used)