PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 11:21
Microburst2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to 411W

So far, spanish ATC is spanish and covers the entire spanish territory, including that wonderful land to the north east, Catalonia.

There are not many more catalonian ATCOs in BCN than in other airports.
So far.
By the way, where are you from, sir? the "united" kingdom, perhaps?

To the spanish ATC haters:

It is true that many ATCs are better than spanish. But the difference is not so so big. The only air miss i have had was near london, and due to incorrect ATC procedures according to the reports. In germany, several go arounds, one of them after 15 min being told "high speed, number one" but in the end we were only the number one second traffic. Most of the ATC inconveniences I have had occurred outside spain.
In many places around Europe and beyod I have been holding without knowing my EAT. Come on, are you kidding me guys? This only happens in Spain?

To the other union busters and neoliberals, neofascists, etc...

Why not just make an overhaul to democracy. We could elimiate all rights, first, and then grant them one by one, little by little to those who are more obedient. Not for the trouble makers who dare to earn money without having capital in the first place!
The armed forces and a tough police would be very useful for that. They could take over most of the funcions, including justice and press.

To all the europeans north of the Pirenee

given the actual economic situation. Please go to the streets and demand your goverments to expell Spain from the UE, the Euro and everything.
Please, please, do it. I beg you!
We don't deserve to be in the same political structure as you, my dear europeans.

See you in the beaches of Spain!