PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Swoops
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 10:42
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stubby jumbo,
A insider mate at DJ tells me that everyone in middle/senior management are themselves.
Oh how true !
And that is because their veil of protection has left the building, and now they are under the scrutiny of JB, who for all his faults, knows a little about airlines, unlike the incompetent fools who have embedded themslves in the management structure tighter than a sidmark in a set of y-fronts. It is most pleasurable watching all the parasites run ! Some have even been cying, as well as shredding papers. Pathetic grubs.

Mr. hat,
Quite a lot of spring cleaning going on over there at VB!
Unfortunately many of the skidmarks in the toilet have been there a long time and cannot be scrubbed away easily, but hopefully JB will find a way to remove them.
And I suggest that JB grab one of those 'nook and cranny' attachments for his can of Moretein due to many of the parasites hiding themselves very well at the moment... JB doesn't want to miss anything during his spring clean now does he ?

dirty deeds,
Well the consensus is that your post has made it to 'number 1 on the charts', and I couldn't agree more.
One comment that you made was very interesting though,
JB has bought his team across because there is S$%T loads of bonus's to be made, easy KPI's to achieve and a nice retirement package to boot.
I think Massimo will be around for a tad longer than 18 months. There is 'much gold in them thar hills' and he will be filling his barrow pretty full with the stuff before he flee's in a hurry. There are certainly rich pickings to be had in The Village if you are one of the 'chosen few'. But if you are one of the workers, share holders, pilots or basically anybody else then it is just a 'bowl of rice and an oreo'.