PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 08:26
TightSlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...it has taken me a long time to get the hang of moderation on this forum - so different from my 'home' forum - but I have to say FlapsForty in particular has done and is doing a bang up job in a hostile environment. I don't think Watersidewonker, Fume Event, Ava (the Brit in Saffa) have been banned, even though some of their posts have been vanished. Some of mine have. They could, if they chose and were all different people, still come back to offer their point of view. But they don't.
I also mod the CC forum and 'that' thread - None of the above names were permanently banned (apart from the odd day here and there) - They simply chose not to post further. In several cases, they (and others) delete their own posts - to other users this appears to be as a result of mod activity when fact it isn't.

This thread/forum has deliberately been given greater tolerance and latitude in the strictness of moderation than the CC thread, after agreement with all of the CC Forum mods - partly in recognition of the posting restrictions on the CC thread. FYI - this thread is read by a large number of people, including CC than you may be aware of.