PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VII
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 07:23
danieleb10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To those of you who are to come!

Hey guys, I am almost finished with A380 training. Only 4 days left. My special recomendation to all of you is to come prepared.

Bring as much money as you can from home. They will give you money, but you really have to manage yourself carefully, so if you can save anything and bring with you, it will be helpful.

Bring the foods you like, or things that you are not sure to find here. Lots of things are available in Dubai, but when you are new it is hard to be moving around and finding things.

Also for the girls, bring hair pins, nets, and ticktacks.You have no idea how difficult it is to find hair pins in here. At least I haven't found a good source, and most crew buy it outstation, so perhaps it will be easier for you to bring it from home.

To those who already have access to the portal, LEARN YOUR 3 LETTER AIRPORT CODES. We were only informed to learn them all on the last week, plus all the stuff we were learning, too much for the head, so if you can learn it now, it will be beneficial to you. Also learn the PHONETIC ALPHABET from heart. That is NEED to know.

If anyone have any major concerns, just email me. Will be happy to assist.

Good luck to you all

Dany