PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jet airways
Thread: jet airways
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2010, 04:56
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good question Mr.JimmyGill,
But if you read my post thoroughly you'd have found the answer by yourself sir!!
It was a shocker in the sense the website of jet reads something else and the HR department is doing completely different(Asking for Type rated fellows no other info what so ever and then sending out exam call letters to non typerated guys as well,Jet air is deffinately up to something).Being an observant doesnt mean getting "Inside Scoops!".You get the idea just by reading the posts regarding openings with them on their website.Earlier if the add read TR fellow needed meant only TR fellows need to apply and candidates w/o TR will not be entertained under what so ever circumstances.. I have always had high regards for Jet air and its transparent recruitment process till now(Deserving candidates w/o any backings were given fare chance right from flight deck recruitment to ground staff well exceptions were there but in a few nos.).Up till now Jet air was an equal opportunity employer in every sense and no body could point a finger at them.There is a saying "Nothing lasts forever".Times have changed,it came as a shocker to me for sure but I hold nothing against jet.They might be under a lot of pressure as well and jet has evolved (or might have been compelled to evolve and change its policies!!)as an organisation (for good or bad? well that is for us to observe,feel & decide!!)