PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2010, 23:50
JackMcHammocklashing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have not seen a pack hunt on the SLF forum, just on other side

SLF are only wanting to know what BASSA strike wishing staff want to gain
When in the present employment situation out there is desperate, it seems a bad time to rock the boat

As I said in my last post
If staff wanting to strike visit a Job Centre on their next off days, it may focus their mind set

Myself as a SLF in all honesty I only do about three return leisure flights a year only recently using BA and to be honest apart from the leather seats and extra inch Easy Jet were far superiour (as an economy pax)

All the Easy Jet staff were bi lingual (Polish and English) YOUNG and eager to please Never stopped for the whole of the flight All of them boss too

Served meals, then drinks, then DF, then tried to flog scratch cards. then Charity envelopes, issued out daily newspapers, start again with the meals, drinks, DF's
The leather seats on BA are much easier to wipe clean after accidents

It may come as a shock working non stop shoveling coal for six hours like staff in other employment, but the alternative is no employment at all

I can see why BA CC want to keep what they have who would not, but if cuts are not made then there will be no BA so no staff required

The present state of UK economy, means that if you find yourself unemployed then for at least five years you will be destitute
Home gone, and usually this breaks up the family

Arfur Scag tried the bassa technique, how many miners do you know now?
As for the leaders :-)
LORD John Prescot of Hull, a workers leader who would spit on the house of Lords
Head bowed in Ermin taking the queens shilling free grub for life

The working class can kiss my a$$ I have the foremans job at last

Jack McH