PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAA CEO Good Value?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2010, 23:05
eharding

A little less conversation,
a little more aviation...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Winco Wobble
The CEO of the Light Aircraft Association is currently at the European Gliding Championships, on full pay, not on holiday. He says he can run the association by email in his spare time? Do the members know about this (or care?). Seems to me that this isn't a great thing at a time when we all need to tighten our belts! With around a million pound turnover, one wonders whether we need an expensive and absent CEO! What do we think? And NO, I won't give my name as he has also shown a very vindictive streak, feeling he can expel a member for making adverse comments!
Ah, but if you post under your own name, you would have a thousand strong following you, equally happy to be crucified (inverted) along the road to Turweston, all proclaiming "I'm WincoWobblicus"

Or maybe, probably, not.

Personally, I assume the CEO of our sport aviation organisation is out there, networking with the good and great of other European sport aviation organisations, trying to stop sport aviation being ground into the dust by the heel of some random, uninformed, European legislative jackboot.

So, what's your problem?