PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do you feel EK?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2010, 15:45
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone who knows about Ed's appalling tenure at EK realizes that he was not allowed to make even the most simple decision.

But what angers most people, is that Ed so eagerly complied and then went on to discredit himself by writing emails, FCI's etc, that made no sense. Ed is willing to lie, distort the truth and even make up ****e if his bosses tell him to do so. He is a complete buffoon. Compare Ed to Miss Teenage South Carolina (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. ) or Sarah Palin and he might actually do OK.... but compare him to an average human-being and he will be exposed for the idiot he is.

No one should ever defend Ed. He accepted a position where he was expected to be a sycophant to his masters and predictably he 'took the heat'. But he didn't stop there, because he wrote unintelligible emails with enthusiasm, offending all pilots by his tone and he willingly expressed his bizarre convictions that he was doing the correct thing. I wish I kept a record of his writings because they completely prove he is an ignorant and uneducated man.

Ed is a man who actually stood up in a training meeting and expressed his appreciation and admiration for Capt America. That should be mind-boggling to a normal person.

I'm glad he's gone. There is no possibility that the new guy can be as bad as Ed, yet I agree that if the new guy is clever and deceitful, then we will all suffer.