PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tempting China contract
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2010, 04:09
JotaJota

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very diverse opinions on contract flying in China... Why? Lets analyze this, and remember that as pilots, we see things different and tend to bitch and complain a lot if things do not go our way. Different agents/agencies, airlines and last but not least, CULTURES!!!

Some people say that their contracts when were broken, paid late, not given promised time off, FRP (Fuel Rec Prog)? Hahahah... Fuel savings in China? Not at FL266, contract bonus not paid, etc... Just do you homework and use a reputable agency, but you will still find some sour grapes within the PARC, RAL, DPI, VOR/TR and WasInc. There is always going to be some sort of problem or "discrepancy" as overseas contract flying is so complicated. Even I had problems a few years ago and contemplated switching agencies, after that not one problem, have been paid on time, etc...

Priority Left - Yes, as a matter of fact I am/may be naive. I'm an A320 leftseater, been at my company 14 yrs now, but they're going nowhere fast. Hmmmm, another ex-Cactus? If you are, PM me and I will provide ALL info needed... As there are AWESOME jobs here in China!

Double J