PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 Man Ultra Long Range
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2010, 21:36
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wait a minute Adam you are incorrectly assuming that you are correct. The only evidence you have provided to support your argument is the fact that the company is rostering ORD/AMS 2 crew and therefore you must be correct. Yes we all know that CX would never ever break any laws, even if it meant saving a few $$....(I am being cynical of course).

I have yet to see anyone counter argue the point I made about being able to fly HKG/ANC or even FRA/HKG two crew, if your interpretation is correct. What about the Commander Discretion form? Are you going to ignore that as well??? There are many loopholes in your interpretation which you haven't even addressed.

Again as pointed out previously, you don't use a sub section (para 15.4) of one section (section 15), to determine if a flight conforms to another section (section 16). It's just not designed that way....not sure why you guys are having a hard time understanding this. If your interpretation is correct, then why even define 3 crew ULR ops?????. There would be no meaning to it.

Since you seem to think that you know the AFTLs, please entertain me and explain to me the difference between a 3 crew ULR ops and a 3 crew normal ops? Obviously time zone change seems to be a petty matter in your argument, so explain to me the difference between the two ops.