PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tempting China contract
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2010, 15:31
Priority Left

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, as a matter of fact I am/may be naive. I'm an A320 leftseater, been at my company 14 yrs now, but they're going nowhere fast. I live in the western hemisphere, have absolutely no experience as a contract pilot and came here looking for advise and info on contract flying. As for the sour grapes comment, I have found in my experience that pilots are a whiney lot and they bitch about everything. I have friends in the Emirates who are generally ok with their jobs over there and say the majority are, it's just a tiny percentage of the total pilot body that post on these boards and bitch, bitch, bitch. I was just wondering, can a set of people be so deceptive and underhanded as to get you in the their web then eat you? I know nowhere is perfect, but could it be as bad as the other posters said. I am no agency by the way.

Don't have the experience? Try flying the minibus since 1998 and being a skipper for the last 7. I'm not short of any experience, so don't judge me that way.

I see your location is in Asia, maybe you could give us some firsthand experiences?