PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thomas Cook cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2010, 22:59
echo three

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, great to see there's some competition out there, really, really great. .

I've not heard anything yet . I left a voicemail with them on Friday afternoon asking to discuss the scheduling of phase 3, they haven't replied, not surprising though given the workload they'll have right now. Hopefully will hear something tomorrow like everybody else is hoping for, praying for, crossing fingers for etc.

I've whittled through this thread and not noticed anything regarding the content of the next two phases we're potentially faced with. From my previous experience of "mentored" scheme application processes I imagine stage 3 would be aptitude based with an initial interview discussing the answers we all tirelessly answered just a few days ago; fairly relaxed and casual testing much similar to standard FTE aptitude testing if anybody else has experience of those (PM me if you want info, I've done/passed them twice since 2007). I imagine the fourth stage will be the real test - interviews with the TC and FTE guys and maybe even a simulator test.

This is merely speculation, just trying to add to the thread, whilst fishing for any ideas other applicants may have of the next two stages.

Good luck. So long as you give it me back for the weekend...