PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay poised to place order for widebodies
Old 19th Jul 2010, 20:36
Saturn

Grrr Down the tubes

Is where we are going if management does not change its tactics. They are really dropping the ball but sadly I am no longer surprised by the inemptness. We have a team from the special olympics running the show. Employees pissed off, bad press with a spate of recent incidents, self promoting egotistical sycophants (Love that word). How about that cabin product? Great work Tony the Tiger, back to cereal for you!

I'll say it again, this company makes money in spite of itself. It's really just the wrong people in the wrong positions.

WE NEED REAL LEADERSHIP NOT A BUNCH OF RICH KIDS FROM ENGLAND PLAYING WITH DADDIES MONEY! Enough already.

This company is a great airline and though I bitch and complain, I like a lot of the people I work with. The problem is our management call it a business and run it like a bank, spending a dollar to save a nickle. "That's a different budget and a different department", horse****! It's an airline and needs to be run better.

This could be a great place to work for EVERYONE! Those old colonial days and ways of thinking DO NOT WORK ANYMORE!

Basically, the patients are running the asylum and until we get the crazies under control and sedated, things won't change!

Where's William Wallace when you need him?

Last edited by Saturn; 20th Jul 2010 at 00:24.