PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2010, 14:35
McNulty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If that is union rhetoric, at least they write a few paragraphs. Your rhetoric, however, is so simple and so brief, and so typically childish, that it makes me laugh.
Earlier in this thread i wrote a long post with a list of some of the many problems i encounter every day operating out of Barajas. The standard of control is an absolute disgrace, and is far below the standard of most of the rest of Europe.

WHY THE FUc*k DONT YOU COMPLAINT MORE ABOUT THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT?
In my earlier post i referred to the Spanish government as a "joke", is that complaint enough?

The government are the ones ultimately responsible for the terrible standard of air traffic control in their country, and are ultimately responsible for the millionaire salaries that the spanish controllers awarded themselves, downright daylight robbery of the spanish publics taxes.

because you are seized by media, thats why!
This is untrue, i dont follow the spanish media in any way whatsoever, my opinions are based on first hand experience of operating out of Spanish airports, mostly Madrid. I have been shocked at how incompetent and dangerous they are many many times.

ATC in Spain needs to be radically overhauled, new people brought in under realistic terms ands conditions and trained to far higher standards before a serious accident happens.