PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2010, 13:50
Microburst2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahahaha

macnulty, comeon
If that is union rhetoric, at least they write a few paragraphs. Your rhetoric, however, is so simple and so brief, and so typically childish, that it makes me laugh.
How you dare call rhetoric to what the ATCos are telling you? What the fuC do you know, my dear?
What they are telling you are facts.

Dont' you believe that teh ATCOs offered a new deal with the government regarding their salaries with a cut of around 50%? Well: that is a fact, it is not rhetoric

ANd the goverment, of course, did not accept. That is another fact.

WHY THE FUc*k DONT YOU COMPLAINT MORE ABOUT THE SPANISH GOVERNMENT? there would be amazing agreement in that!

because you are seized by media, thats why!

AND NOW, FOR THOSE WHO STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE, A SUMMARY:

1- The spanish government is doing all what is doing so that situation becomes unmanageable, (or apparently unmanageable).
2- The media makes sure that every body is well aware that the situation is a chaos, and unmanageable,
3- The government sells the damned golden eggs chicken to their close friends for a tenth of what it is worth.
4- magically all things will solve quicky then. All it takes is the government to stop the auto-sabotage.

The poor ATCOs are like the christians thrown to the lions, any you are the happy audience, dont' you realise?

They have done similar things in the past, here and in other countries.

In this case, it can cost some lives too, thats the difference. But wait!! that would do a perfect "unmanageable situation" calling for an inmediate solution. The ultimate solution... You will be happy because you will have some one to blame an hang, won`t you.