PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Working in Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2002, 20:36
ZAZOO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Arsehole of the world!

Wow Mr. Moderator as an old member of Pprune I find it difficult to believe you allowed that one in! ( WONDERS WILL NEVER END)

After going through all your post on this one I can only thank you all for your kind and wonderful words about flying in Nigeria. (or was it the streets of Nigeria).

Well Me I am here in Nigeria and also in the thick of it all and guess what I am still waitting to be robbed or kidnapped and likewise with the rest of my colleagues here.

And by the way most of the sordid stories that Have been mentioned here I have only experienced in the streets of America ( was robbed by two gunmen getting a burger 24hrs after my arrival in Gods own country/ still have a local papers story on it) I could go on and on but what for so I can end up talking like a low life Aviator on pprune and you bet I see a lot of their post on pprune, not me my friends I have too much respect for myself and the other decent pilots I have encountered here on the pprune site and the many pprune bashes I have attended with whom I have heard all but the nonesense I have read here.

Me and some of the guys here in Nigeria have come to the conclusion a long time ago that most of these dirty postings are actually written by Pilots already in Nigeria and trying very hard to keep thier jobs in place and scaring away thier colleagues. (and if I might add with all due respect hmm hmm they are targeting the younger ones who want to come out here and experience a bit of adventure and African flying itself.)

Please do not listen to these guys if you want any info about flying in this country and also who is employing right now and what they fly e.t.c. e.t.c. just send me an email with your questions and I will be glad to help. Especialy on the rotor side.

Zazoo

Last edited by ZAZOO; 5th Jul 2005 at 16:08.