PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nav Hours
Thread: Nav Hours
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2010, 04:13
9v-SKA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCal APP Well, I understand all in one day. What I was thinking was what if I make a trip that is more than 150mn with 2 interim stops but I do not end up where I originated?

Well, bringing friends and family up is considered solo flights provided that there is not another pilot onboard.

IO540 I am a holder of both the CAAS and CASA PPLs both are unrestricted. My question was a general one.

I think I can rephrase my question by asking: "What is the definition of a nav flight that can be counted towards the issue of a PPL or CPL?" During my training, iirc, not all of my solo nav flights had 2 intermediate stops.

Originally Posted by Singapore Regulations
A restricted PPL (A) will be issued restricting the privileges to carry out cross-country flights if the holder has not flown at least 5 hours solo on cross-country flights. This cross country flying must include a flight of not less than 150 nm during which the applicant has made two intermediate stops, one of which must have been at least 50 nm from the aerodrome of departure within a single day.
Must ALL nav flights meet the above requirements or would only one nav flight that meet the above requirement do?