PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Standard Phraseology for Weather Deviation
Old 18th Jul 2010, 01:09
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checkboard, nobody talked about leaving "it too late", I just find it totally bloody insane that this discusion is even going on,if you have to dodge/avoid a CB or whatever why in Gods name are you asking? "Excuse me , can I have permision not to kill myself and all the SLF in the back?" I can only asume that the original poster is a muppet or a self sponsored P2f, yesterday, we flew to and from to CYTZ during a period of fairly unstabe air, I didnt have to explain to the young lady doing all the work while I contemplate my navel that she should avoid the big Cauliflower on our track, "Toronto, we need to go left or right to avoid a CB, your choice" cant remember which way we went but we sure as hell didnt ask/beg permision to do it, And Checkrboard, dont be suprised that Ive survived, not only have I made it but all 324 pilots who have worked for us have, not many small outfits flying in this bloody climate can say this, again, I find this whole post to be totally of the wall, please tell me who you guys fly for and I will forbid my staff from deadheading with you in the interest of their longevity.{ But I bet you wear real spiffy uniforms with lots of gold bars}

Last edited by clunckdriver; 18th Jul 2010 at 05:28.