PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tempting China contract
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2010, 09:43
Airbus_a321

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@priority left

unfortunately, not even parc will give you assistance, IMHO. actually I am quite disappointed about all the so called GOOD brokers, like e.g. parc. I guess due to the actual bad situation in aviation, all those brokers take all the (not only Chinese) rubbish which is on the market, just to have something "to sell" to us desperate and high experienced pilots.
a couple of years ago, e.g. parc would not even have thought about to offer such lousy jobs, they "must" offer today.
imho, all the conventions of the so called good days went away, the brokers take everything and actually and at no time today you can say again e.g. "I'm proud to be a PARC pilot", because they take care of me - also as a human being.
Or can you remember that e.g. PARC ever in the past offered those BS TandC like the mentioned one with SPRING and all the other Chinese BS airlines

You may replace PARC with names like CONTRACTAIR, PAS, etc. There will be no change.
And finally it is obvious that in the above mentioned "GOOD" agencies, actually there is NOBODY who will stand up against those pi$$ed airline managers of those wannebee airlines and will tell them:
"Listen guys, I provide you with a bunch of good, excellent pilots. I do my job as an agency with a worldwide excellent reputation for decades, and I will not allow you to ruin my reputation caused by your BS T&C. Either you must give to my pilots and me fair, good T&C" otherwise I will NOT provide you with pilots."

- Instead, they ALL are licking the , just to get some wretched bucks for placing pilots and in no way they will take care or even protect "their pilots".
Once you are placed by an airline, be aware that if there will be problems, and there will be a lot - be shure, you are very,very alone and you will have to fight in an one-man-show. Don't even consider to call YOUR agency for assistance.

T&C like the mentioned above from Spring I will not and will never ever accept and also not all the other slavedrivers TermsAndConditions - If we all, as a professional pilots community, would stand up against those TandC I am shure we will be able to achieve a change to better and more fair T&C.
But to be honest, actually this seems to be nothing else but just a big wish - as I'm running at idle for quite a resonable time