PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aussie MRH-90
Thread: Aussie MRH-90
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2010, 09:03
Hydraulic Palm Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's been a long hard road, and there is a long way to go. I also didn't say everyone is getting 300 hours each. What I will say is that 150 hours in Afghanistan, or 250 in Timor is worth 400 hours transiting between Darwin and somewhere useful, or Townsville to Shoalwater Bay.
Nobody has said they argue with that, but it would be good to get some time in before deploying.

Hydraulic Palm Tree, you need to reply to my personal message with your concerns about pre-deployment training. Doing an HDA course in Timor with a QFI is not the end of the world, and the capability runs Mission Rehearsal Exercises and certification before every Timor and AFG deployment specifically to ensure everyone is ready to go.
There is no PM from you and I don't need to reply to one if you send one later. Again, who said anything about HDA in Timor.....at least they went this year, unlike 2009.....!

Who approves the deployment and ceryfies the crews are ready? That;s right.....hardly going to say they are not ready.....might lose the next rank or gong!!

I just happen to actually be in the capability, and I will tell you all what I think.
and what makes you think me and ARH Tiger are not actually in the capability.......?!