PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Jul 2010, 14:34
Aaron81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys and Girls,
Just wanting to know if it is easier to get into Tiger Airways as a casual than other FA it puts my mind at ease that Tiger does not tolerate rudeness or dominating and that people are lovely. I know most people would go for tullamarine base as I got given Avalon base does this mean less competition or could you still change your preference to Tulla

Lady

Im not rude or dominating at all, in fact I have to learn not to be too nervous, like you over the many years I tried many other airlines. I grew up in Australia but come from an ethnic diverse background. I hope Tiger does not base only on looks and physique. There is one airline that does that practically(virgin blue) you have to be a model to even get an interview. So hard to get to the interview with Tiger you dont know how many times I have sent an email, but I gather there looking desperately for casuals particularly AVV that was not my first preference but I got given it.

I really do want to experience flying but I have to be myself and not too nervous, Well I am certainly not dominating or rude, hopefully there will be less than 80 people. So how has your experience been so far as an airline crew?

Just saw your previous post is $800 a week still quite accurate for a Full time FA Melbourne base

Kind Regards (AARON 81)