PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger Airways (in OZ) Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Jul 2010, 12:24
LadyJ1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Aaron81.

Well done on getting an interview.
If the day is the same as it was for me back in November, you'll love it. There were 80 of us there that day but that was for full time so there may be less for you this time around. All I can say is be yourself. Tiger are fantastic that way, they are sooooo laid back and they really make you feel comfortable. After going for many other airlines, I am glad that I eventually got the job with Tiger, they are not snobs and they are so welcoming, and hoping you have a great bunch of people like I did, you will make many friends. You are usually seated with 8 other people, you do the introductions to one and another, do some group activities and a quiz which is basic and you should alright with it. One hint I can give you that I learnt from my day was that Tiger dislike people that come across as rude or dominating. There were these 2 girls on my table that seemed to be the whole 'package' but their attitudes sucked so they were asked to leave. The greatest thing about Tiger is that it is that little bit more casual and that everyone gets along with everyone.

I hope this kind of helps.
Goodluck.