PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay really stinks
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2010, 00:51
Saturn

Angry Ok I'll try

It's basically the one sidedness of this place. They have rules and then constantly change them but they only apply to US not to THEM. They do whatever they want and will unless you take them to court and win!
A lot of the rules are ambiguous anyway and open to interpretation, THEIRS!

They are short crew now and continually ask for help/favors but do not dare ask back for one. CANNOT! And more so WILL NOT! Will be the answer! (Yeah I know, been the case for a longtime really).

Our contracts are always getting violated. The COS 08 thing is an disgrace. COS 08 is the most blatant lie to be perpuated on us for some time.

Our fleet offices are not here for us they are here for themselves. To tell us how great THEY are and all the great things THEY are doing. How often does the cyborg in the 777 office put out a fleet newsletter? Last one was March.

The worst thing I see is that once you are in management you become like the rest of the corrupt menace to aviation. I hade faith in our CFO JS, it quickly became apparent he was NOT at all on our side. None of those are.

The training newsletters are my personal favorite. We are getting better and fixing the problems, come see us or write us. Yeah right, are you kidding??? 7+ guys just fired while in training with a few on sick leave because of it. All of the same crazies are still there now just swapping fleets.

STOP CALLING IT TRAINING YOU PSYCHOS, Call it what it really is, CHECKING! Checking to see if we can fire you yet or not. You jerks don't know what training is and never will.

I keep thinking things will change. Bad press, lawsuits etc... But it never will!

UNLESS WE STRIKE! ok: