PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2010, 20:19
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victoria, I sent you a PM which had an address which you could write a formal letter to Menzies at BFS to highlight your complaint / not statisfied with service, this is far more effective than posting on a forum as theres little or no chance anyone of management position will be reading and a letter is formal, you should get a reply. I have wrote to Menzies at BFS in the past and have got a quick and informative reply, no doubt due to it being a relatively small operation.

EZY know exactly how many members of staff their handling agent has, in this case at BFS, Menzies.. as far as im aware in the contract its stated how many members of staff are dedicated to EZY flights.. staffing levels will only increase if EZY stops expecting handling for peanuts.. always demanding lower

No one is forcing you to buy speedy boarding, although it is very well advertised to convince you to buy it, it is an optional "perk" which EZY want people to buy, hence why they put a dedicated desk and want a member of staff from the handling agent to sit at that desk all the time for speedy boarders, total waste of staff as there could be big queues and not one speedy boarder in sight yet that member of staff cant check in non-speedy boarders..

I dont think i have ever been to an airport which doesnt have problems with queues at peak times (first wave flights and summer...), try standing in the TCX queues , bring a book