PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2010, 17:02
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty girl,

That's a pretty average roster for us. Not the best certainly, but not unusual. I don't actually mind night flights but it's the mixing of earlies and lates that is hard! Add long haul into the pot and it all takes it's toll.

We do have the same Carmen system at LGW but I'm convinced that Carmen is in fact, an old bitter and twisted CSD that was retired for the safety of all on board. As far as I can tell, she operates the same method used for football match draws, picking balls out of the crew and destination machines. "No 15 - JSL, No 238 - Izmir. JSL will go to Izmir"

Originally Posted by cavortingcheetah
'Don't you even think of honing your seduction skills on me!' is a phrase you might want to memorise.
If only I needed to!

But thank-you for confirming I had the correct word and I shall remember to check who wrote the rules before I complain in future!

In the meantime, I need to go and research this Iberia merger in more detail. I don't know enough about it but from the little I do know and looking through the report of the AGM, it scares me more than anything we have been through so far. When will BASSA realise that by not seeing the wood for the trees, they are merely hastening along the end of British Airways!