PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 13th Jul 2010, 23:34
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who knows what will happen...

...I can understand why people would vote to reject it to be perfectly honest. This is coming from someone who did not support or agree with the strikes and came to work. Although I don't like the proposal - I still do fear what might happen.

But I don't really like the idea of getting rid of my future job security just like that in this proposal. I do think Mixed Fleet will take years, however there are just so many loop holes in what BA want (like redeployment) I can't help thinking it makes it EASIER for them in the future to force us over - even if it is NOT their intention now!

Like I have said before I fully agree no job is guaranteed for life - however I think you will all appreciate that we like having job security, and agreements to how change is brought in... I am sure many people would be moaning if a new fleet of pilots were brought in... remember Openskies? I think if the boot was on the other foot it would be a different ball game altogether!

Having said that I am worried of what a further strike will do!!!!