PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The passing of Angie O'Hora, wife of Geoff.
Old 13th Jul 2010, 19:42
Alison Conway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The passing of Angie O'Hora, wife of Geoff.

Gentlemen,

I ask for your indulgence; strictly speaking Angie wasn't aircrew - she worked harder than we did!

It is my sad duty to inform you of the passing of Angie, the lovely wife of Sqn Ldr Geoff O'Hora. She is released from a struggle with cancer with she bore with fortitude. Her sense of humour remained to the last, and the world is a lesser place tonight. Her funeral is to be held at Swindon Crematorium on Tuesday 20 July at 1500 hrs. Geoff would appreciate it if you would reply to me stating whether you are attending to co-ordinate numbers. He intends to make a place available after the service; at present a room with bar in RMCS Shrivenham, but this is to be confirmed. Details as and when I find out.

Those of you who know Geoff do not need to be reminded that he has two sons (Paul and Adam) and although pretty much grown still find themselves with no Mum to help with relationships. It goes without saying, I hope, that Geoff has lost his soul mate and needs reassurance that he is not alone. If you know him well, you will know his phone number - call him. Don't be shy - and if he yells at you, blame me. Now is not a time for silence. We all think that we are strong, until something like this happens. I'll take the wrap if he doesn't want to talk.

Regards,

Terry Hulmes