PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2010, 13:48
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

One Outsider.

You are right but this forum is here and people, a few not all, are giving incorrect information out and even when they are corrected, by people that actually work for the airline, they continue.

I just wanted to explain things the way they really are because I am sure that alot of people that come on this thread actually might appreciate the facts not something made up and written as if it is fact. Not even an ' I think this might be the case' etc. is accoumpanied by some of these posts and then people say thank you to the posters for keeping them informed and explaining things to them, when infact alot of it is complete tosh.

As I said before I value all our customers and I don't mind that people have a view but what I would ask is that people make it clear if things are just an opinion or a view or maybe even ask someone, who might have more knowledge of the subject, if they feel it is true and pose their post as a question not as fact.

But having said all that I do think it is valuable to hear what outsiders to the industry think.

Many thanks