PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Borghetti Swoops
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2010, 08:38
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But Why

So why would Branson put the brakes on another fabulous Virgin project ? After all, he formed the airline for the sole purpose of freeing the captive Australian citizen from the evil clutches and duopoly of Qantas and Ansett,not to make money. It makes sense for him to urgently agree to allow the requested changes as it is for the benefit of the Australian community, not for his bank account. C`mon Richard, where has the love gone ? Or has his stance changed for some reason ?

Oh dear, I fear the 'special people' based at the whacky Village will be sad to hear of the delay, they will be downcast and 'low on flair'. First Brett leaves, now Dick is dicking them around, what is happenning to DJ ? What an unexpected betrayal, and at a time when after 10 years Management (to use the term lightly) still arent off the teet !

Maybe it is time for some more roadshows, hire some more Bunnings and Macca`s staff,have some more airport BBQ`s and even hand out some more beach chairs and picnic settings to reignite that Virgin flair ?